- Develops ideas on how to improve and implement TIP model transition services specific to mental health and co-occurring issues while engaging families, youth, adults, and providers in quality improvement.
- Contact: Tiffany Lawrence, TSmith@bbhcflorida.org
Various subcommittees have been established during the planning grant to enhance partnerships between the different systems and service delivery for young people and their families in order to ensure long term sustainability. These committees also work together on different areas to educate the community about system of care and enhance the youth and family voice within this initiative.
The committees meetings are open to the public. Contact Administrative Assistant Shakema Glover for monthly meeting calendar.
- Works with youth & families to educate on the system of care and ensure that communication messages are culturally competent and diverse.
- Contact: Lorene P Bauduy, email@example.com
- Ensures that Broward county agencies are knowledgeable about diversity and provide culturally competent services to youth, adults and families.
- Contact: Myriam Monsalve-Serna, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collects and analyzes local data or identifies disparities and gaps to make recommendations for system improvements and better coordination among youth, families, agencies and communities.”’
- Contact: Jennier Holtz, email@example.com
- One Community Partnership 2 is located at Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 3521 West Broward Blvd., Suite 206
- Lauderhill ,FL 33312
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- OCP2 services are more cost effective and produce better outcomes for the youth!June 16, 2018 - 11:07 am
- Recognizing Children’s Mental Health Awareness DayMay 16, 2018 - 4:58 pm
- Broward Board of County Commissioners recognize May as Mental Health Awareness MonthMay 15, 2018 - 8:56 pm
- OCP2 hosts 3rd Annual Wellness Day in recognition of Mental Health Awareness MonthMay 15, 2018 - 4:17 pm