- Develops ideas on how to improve and implement TIP model transition services specific to mental health and co-occurring issues while engaging families, youth, adults, and providers in quality improvement.
- Contact: Tiffany Smith,TSmith@bbhcflorida.org
OCP2 LEADERSHIP COUNCIL is also known as the Governance Board and was established through the planning grant enhances partnerships between systems, affects high level decisions and financial planning for long term sustainability, and ensures youth and family “voice” in decision making. Current members include representatives from the following systems/agencies:
|BBHC (Managing Entity)||Broward County Board of County Commission||Broward County Human Services|
|CareerSource (Workforce)||ChildNet (Child Welfare)||Children’s Services Advisory Board|
|Children’s Services Council||Department of Children and Families||Department of Health|
|Department of Juvenile Justice||Department of Vocational Rehabilitation||Florida Courts|
|NAACP||Office of State Attorney||Public Defenders Office|
|School Board of Broward||South Florida Wellness Network (Consumer Operated Program)||United Way of Broward|
Under the Leadership Council, various SUBCOMMITTEES have been or will be developed* to engage the community on specific topics and areas of implementation
We have various committees working on different areas to educate the community about system of care and enhance the youth and family voice within this initiative. See updated schedules (May 2017) for OCP2 Committees , or feel free to contact one of the groups for more information.
- Works with youth & families to educate on the system of care and ensure that communication messages are culturally competent and diverse.
- Contact: Lorene P Bauduy, email@example.com
- Ensures that Broward county agencies are knowledgeable about diversity and provide culturally competent services to youth, adults and families.
- Contact: Myriam Monsalve-Serna, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collects and analyzes local data or identifies disparities and gaps to make recommendations for system improvements and better coordination among youth, families, agencies and communities.”’
- Contact: Rhonda Bohs, Ph.D. email@example.com
- One Community Partnership 2 @ Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 1715 SE 4th Ave.,
- Fort Lauderdale ,FL 33316
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- OCP2 RECEIVES AWARDS ON BEHALF OF BROWARD COUNTY!September 25, 2017 - 1:16 pm
- Congratulations to OCP2’s 2017 Wellness ChampionsMay 16, 2017 - 3:44 pm
- OCP2 2nd Annual Wellness Day event featured on FOX News – Channel 7May 16, 2017 - 1:33 pm
- BROWARD COUNTY COMMISSION PRESENTED PROCLAMATION DECLARING MAY 2017 CHILDREN’S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH IN BROWARD COUNTYMay 11, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- About OCP2
- Provider Login
- TIP Providers
- Local Resources