With the strengths and needs of the child and family determining the types and mix of services and supports provided.
WHAT IS A SYSTEM OF CARE (SOC)?
SYSTEM OF CARE VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
The core values of the system of care philosophy specify that systems of care are:
With the locus of services as well as system management resting within a supportive, adaptive infrastructure of structures, processes, and relationships at the community level.
With agencies, programs, and services that reflect the cultural, racial, ethnic, and linguistic differences of the populations they serve to facilitate access to and utilization of appropriate services and supports and to eliminate disparities in care.
YOUTH INVOLVEMENT LADDER
- One Community Partnership 2 is located at Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 3521 West Broward Blvd., Suite 206
- Lauderhill ,FL 33312
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- OCP2 services are more cost effective and produce better outcomes for the youth!June 16, 2018 - 11:07 am
- Recognizing Children’s Mental Health Awareness DayMay 16, 2018 - 4:58 pm
- Broward Board of County Commissioners recognize May as Mental Health Awareness MonthMay 15, 2018 - 8:56 pm
- OCP2 hosts 3rd Annual Wellness Day in recognition of Mental Health Awareness MonthMay 15, 2018 - 4:17 pm