With the strengths and needs of the child and family determining the types and mix of services and supports provided.
WHAT IS A SYSTEM OF CARE (SOC)?
SYSTEM OF CARE VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
The core values of the system of care philosophy specify that systems of care are:
With the locus of services as well as system management resting within a supportive, adaptive infrastructure of structures, processes, and relationships at the community level.
With agencies, programs, and services that reflect the cultural, racial, ethnic, and linguistic differences of the populations they serve to facilitate access to and utilization of appropriate services and supports and to eliminate disparities in care.
YOUTH INVOLVEMENT LADDER
- One Community Partnership 2 @ Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 1715 SE 4th Ave.,
- Fort Lauderdale ,FL 33316
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- NOMINATE YOUR 2018 WELLNESS CHAMPIONS NOW!March 1, 2018 - 2:45 pm
- OCP2 RECEIVES AWARDS ON BEHALF OF BROWARD COUNTY!September 25, 2017 - 1:16 pm
- Congratulations to OCP2’s 2017 Wellness ChampionsMay 16, 2017 - 3:44 pm
- OCP2 2nd Annual Wellness Day event featured on FOX News – Channel 7May 16, 2017 - 1:33 pm
- About OCP2
- For Providers
- Provider Login
- TIP Providers
- Local Resources
- For young people & families