With the strengths and needs of the child and family determining the types and mix of services and supports provided.
WHAT IS A SYSTEM OF CARE (SOC)?
SYSTEM OF CARE VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
The core values of the system of care philosophy specify that systems of care are:
With the locus of services as well as system management resting within a supportive, adaptive infrastructure of structures, processes, and relationships at the community level.
With agencies, programs, and services that reflect the cultural, racial, ethnic, and linguistic differences of the populations they serve to facilitate access to and utilization of appropriate services and supports and to eliminate disparities in care.
YOUTH INVOLVEMENT LADDER
- One Community Partnership 2 @ Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 1715 SE 4th Ave.,
- Fort Lauderdale ,FL 33316
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- Congratulations to OCP2’s 2017 Wellness ChampionsMay 16, 2017 - 3:44 pm
- OCP2 2nd Annual Wellness Day event featured on FOX News – Channel 7May 16, 2017 - 1:33 pm
- BROWARD COUNTY COMMISSION PRESENTED PROCLAMATION DECLARING MAY 2017 CHILDREN’S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH IN BROWARD COUNTYMay 11, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- Nominate a Wellness Champion!March 27, 2017 - 11:22 am
- About OCP2
- Provider Login
- TIP Providers
- Local Resources