Research has recognized that culturally and linguistically appropriate services are increasingly effective in improving the quality of care and services. Organizations should ensure that participants receive from all members of staff effective, understandable, and respectful care that is provided in a manner compatible with the cultural health beliefs and practice, and preferred language.
OCP2 works to support the core values and principles of systems of care ensuring that grant activities promote the youth and family voice in Broward County.
- One Community Partnership 2 is located at Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 3521 West Broward Blvd., Suite 206
- Lauderhill ,FL 33312
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- OCP2 services are more cost effective and produce better outcomes for the youth!June 16, 2018 - 11:07 am
- Recognizing Children’s Mental Health Awareness DayMay 16, 2018 - 4:58 pm
- Broward Board of County Commissioners recognize May as Mental Health Awareness MonthMay 15, 2018 - 8:56 pm
- OCP2 hosts 3rd Annual Wellness Day in recognition of Mental Health Awareness MonthMay 15, 2018 - 4:17 pm