HOW TO REFER
Do you know a young person between the ages of 14-21 who may benefit from our services? Follow the process below:
- Referring through Tiffany Smith, OCP2 Clinical Integration Coordinator. The Clinical Integration Coordinator can link the young person to the agency that best matches the young person’s needs. In addition, she can also follow up with the agency regarding the referral to keep you in the loop.
- Referring the young person directly to one of the 6 providers who provide TIP services through OCP2. Each of these agencies provide TIP services in a unique way and can help with the completion of referral forms and collecting any supporting documents needed.
Download the form to start the journey to a more Independent Transition!
- One Community Partnership 2 @ Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 1715 SE 4th Ave.,
- Fort Lauderdale ,FL 33316
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- Congratulations to OCP2’s 2017 Wellness ChampionsMay 16, 2017 - 3:44 pm
- OCP2 2nd Annual Wellness Day event featured on FOX News – Channel 7May 16, 2017 - 1:33 pm
- BROWARD COUNTY COMMISSION PRESENTED PROCLAMATION DECLARING MAY 2017 CHILDREN’S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH IN BROWARD COUNTYMay 11, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- Nominate a Wellness Champion!March 27, 2017 - 11:22 am
- About OCP2
- Provider Login
- TIP Providers
- Local Resources