HOW TO REFER
Do you know a young person between the ages of 14-21 who may benefit from our services? Follow the process below:
- Referring through Eleanor Weekes, OCP2 Clinical Integration Coordinator. The Clinical Integration Coordinator can link the young person to the agency that best matches the young person’s needs. In addition, she can also follow up with the agency regarding the referral to keep you in the loop.
- Referring the young person directly to one of the 6 providers who provide TIP services through OCP2. Each of these agencies provide TIP services in a unique way and can help with the completion of referral forms and collecting any supporting documents needed.
Download the form to start the journey to a more Independent Transition!
- One Community Partnership 2 @ Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 1715 SE 4th Ave.,
- Fort Lauderdale ,FL 33316
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- NOMINATE YOUR 2018 WELLNESS CHAMPIONS NOW!March 1, 2018 - 2:45 pm
- OCP2 RECEIVES AWARDS ON BEHALF OF BROWARD COUNTY!September 25, 2017 - 1:16 pm
- Congratulations to OCP2’s 2017 Wellness ChampionsMay 16, 2017 - 3:44 pm
- OCP2 2nd Annual Wellness Day event featured on FOX News – Channel 7May 16, 2017 - 1:33 pm
- About OCP2
- For Providers
- Provider Login
- TIP Providers
- Local Resources
- For young people & families