HOW TO REFER
Do you know a young person between the ages of 14-21 who may benefit from our services? Follow the process below:
- Referring through Eleanor Weekes, OCP2 Clinical Integration Coordinator. The Clinical Integration Coordinator can link the young person to the agency that best matches the young person’s needs. In addition, she can also follow up with the agency regarding the referral to keep you in the loop.
- Referring the young person directly to one of the 6 providers who provide TIP services through OCP2. Each of these agencies provide TIP services in a unique way and can help with the completion of referral forms and collecting any supporting documents needed.
Download the form to start the journey to a more Independent Transition!
- One Community Partnership 2 is located at Broward Behavioral Health Coalition
- 3521 West Broward Blvd., Suite 206
- Lauderhill ,FL 33312
- United States
- Contact Info:
- Phone: 954.622.8121
- E: OCP2@bbhcflorida.org
- OCP2 services are more cost effective and produce better outcomes for the youth!June 16, 2018 - 11:07 am
- Recognizing Children’s Mental Health Awareness DayMay 16, 2018 - 4:58 pm
- Broward Board of County Commissioners recognize May as Mental Health Awareness MonthMay 15, 2018 - 8:56 pm
- OCP2 hosts 3rd Annual Wellness Day in recognition of Mental Health Awareness MonthMay 15, 2018 - 4:17 pm